On Wednesday, an anonymous source confirmed to Asus Tablet the final specifications of the Asus Eee PC T101H netbook tablet. It is the sister tablet to the ASUS Eee PC T91 (whose models have been confirmed on Tuesday) and the biggest difference between the two is the size.
The T101H will appeal to more advanced users as it sports a 10.1″ screen as opposed to the T91’s 9″ screen. It is not clear if the T101H will have the same amount of variations as the T91 but we can only hope, or should we? The specifications right now show the T101H to have the same specs as the most upscale models of the T91, the ASUS Eee pC T91, the ASUS Eee pC T91go and the ASUS Eee pC T91A (the unknown but possible T91Ago)
It holds a full GPS chip, 3G abilities and a multi-touch interface. To make you even more exited, here’s a hands-on video with the T101H:
According to ASUS UK, the T101H is expected in the end of August 2009, or early September 2009.
- Screen: 10.1″ LED Backlight / Resistive Multi-Touch Panel
- Enabled for Microsoft Windows 7
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 (WSVGA)
- Battery: Li-polymer, 5.4 hours runtime
- Processor: Intel Atom Z520 – 1.33GHz
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 1Gb (DDR2); 2Gb Maximum
- Storage: SSD 16Gb + 16Gb SD Card (included)
- Online Storage: 20Gb (free for 18 mos.)
- Audio: HD / Stereo Speakers / Digital Array Mic
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Camera: 0.3 Megapixel Built-in
- Color: Black / Silver
- Weight: 1.50 kg
- GPS: Yes
- 3G Module: Yes
- Digital TV Tuner: Yes
Is this the netbook tablet we’ve actually all been waiting for? Should we consider the T91 as just a sample version of the real thing?
Tell us which tablet netbook you would now choose, in the comments.
Update: ASUS UK confirmed to us the anonymous source is not correct about this information, as the specifications are not even known by them.